Where: TBarM Camp
When: Friday, 4:00 PM Check-in opens, 6:00 PM Dinner
- Water Bottle
- Lawn Chair
- Tennis Shoes
- Play Clothes
- Rain Coat
- Bug Spray
- Ear Plugs
- Twin Sheets/Sleeping Bag - unless in a hotel room
- Pillow - unless in a hotel room
- Towel - unless in a hotel room
- Sense of Humor
Raise a pint with us at our favorite pub as we celebrate the Feast of the Epiphany: God's revelation to the world that Christ is born! This is a family friendly, neighborhood party, so invite your friends, as usual all are welcome! Please bring a soccer ball, a doll or a monetary gift to donate to Light from Lightin Haiti. Be sure to warm up your singing voice because it's going to be a hymn-sing party! Be sure to celebrate with us on Saturday and take some chalk home to mark your house for the new year! There are light snacks at Stouthaus and Cane Rosso pizza next door that you can order and bring over.
Epiphany is all about the blessing God bestowed on the world through the revealing of His son. The wise men have finally arrived to see the Christ child for themselves and they bear gifts of welcome. So we celebrate!
- Hymn Sing: Nothing like a rowdy pub tune to get things going, many old hymns got their tunes from pub songs.
- Family Friendly: This party is family friendly, we'll have a face painter and activities for the kids.
- Blessing of chalk: This is an old Christian tradition for the blessing of homes for the new year. We'll pray God's blessing on some chalk, you'll take it home (with our home blessing guide) and mark your homes with a prayer.
- Blessing of beer: While we're praying for a blessing, we're going to raise a pint and do a pub blessing of the beer, don't miss it!
This party is a benefit to Light from Light, an organization deeply connected to Rez and many other Anglican churches that is doing humanitarian work in Haiti. Find out more online at lightfromlight.me or contact Michelle Johnston.
St. Nick Party!
Join us at Radio for a family friendly party under the big oak tree.
Let's get together and hear stories from bishop Nicholas, a 4th century bishop who expressed such generosity and kindness that his legend lives on. He also punched the heretic Arians in the face. These are the kinds of stories worth sharing a pint over. Invite the neighborhood and meet us at Radio!
Let's retreat together! Join us for the coolest, most fun Rez retreat ever, hosted at TbarM in New Braunfels and featuring the incredible Fr. Rob Patterson.
Early Bird Pricing (until Sept 1st):
$150 - Adult Camper
$125 - Kid (4-11) Camper
$0 - 3 and under
$425 - Family Flat Rate
This is the second of two classes required for members at Resurrection. It's also the beginning of our adult catechism class, that we encourage everyone to attend (even if you've already been confirmed). Childcare and a meal will be provided at every session.
Please register for the class here
This is the first of two classes required for members at Resurrection. It's also the beginning of our adult catechism class, that we encourage everyone to attend (even if you've already been confirmed). Childcare and a meal will be provided at every session.
Please register for the class here
For those currently serving or interested in serving as acolytes or lectors, join us on Saturday Sept. 16th for breakfast, fellowship and training around these pivotal roles in our worship life!
Acolytes are those who help priests around the altar (set up, tear down, and during service) or put on vestments and process in and out of service.
Lectors are those who read the scriptures from the lectionary during service and those who lead the prayers of the people.
- Lector Training - 9:30 am
- Breakfast (provided) - 10 am
- Acolyte Training - 10:30 am